Garage Door Rollers
Garage Door Roller Replacement in Wilmington, NC
Garage door rollers help your door move along the track. If your rollers aren’t functioning properly, the garage door can be challenging (and noisy!) to open and close.
Like all components, garage door rollers will eventually need to be replaced due to wear and tear. The lifespan of your rollers depends on factors like their material, frequency of use, and more.
At Precision, we install durable garage door rollers to ensure that your garage door operates quietly, safely, and smoothly.
When To Replace Your Rollers
When the garage door rollers start wearing or getting damaged, you’re likely to notice at least one of the following problems:
- The garage door emits loud, disruptive noises when opening or closing
- The garage door becomes harder to open or close than usual
- The garage door doesn’t glide easily along the track or comes off-track altogether
- Visible cracks, chips, or flat sections can be seen on the rollers
- The garage door shakes or vibrates while in use
- The garage door doesn’t fully open or close
- The garage door becomes unbalanced, causing sagging on one side
If your garage door doesn’t quite seem like itself, it’s best to have it inspected sooner rather than later to avoid more complicated (and pricey) problems in the future.
Professional Garage Door Roller Installation
At Precision, we use only the highest-quality parts to replace your garage door components. When you make an appointment with us, our skilled technicians arrive at your location in trucks stocked with everything necessary to complete the job in a single visit.
Wilmington’s Trusted Garage Door Pros
Precision technicians use only the highest-quality parts to repair your garage door. This increases the durability and life span of your entire door, which saves you time and money on costly repairs in the long run.
Let's get started!
We’re ready to help you with all of your garage door needs.
Give us a call! We’re here 24/7.